What areas are covered with local delivery?
For local areas listed below we offer FREE Delivery to orders over £80. Minimum order is £30, small charge of £2 for orders under £80.
Choose our local delivery option at the checkout, for all areas listed below;
- FK10-FK14 Postcodes: Alva, Dollar and all of the Hillfoots/Clackmannanshire area. - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- FK14/PH3 Muchkart/Glendevon - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- PH3, PH4 Auchterarder, Blackford, Dunning + surrounding area - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- PH5, PH6, PH7 Crieff, Muthill, Comrie + surrounding area - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- NEW PH1 - Perth - Once per week Monday to Friday
- G82, G83, G84: Helensburgh, Cardross, Dumbarton, Shandon and Alexandria area. From Garelochhead down to Dumbarton. Unfortunately we don't go past Garelochead at this time. - Once/twice per week Tuesday-Thursday
- FK9 4/5, FK15 0/9 Stirling, Bridge Of Allan & Dunblane - (Delivery once a week, Wed-Friday)
- EH49, EH51, FK2: Linlithgow, Bo'ness, Falkirk (every 2 weeks, email for next delivery date) - our store is no longer in Linlithgow but as we have old customers, we include Linlithgow on our local delivery drop but less frequent deliveries.
If you are out with these areas, we ask that either choose collect in store (if you are not self-isolating), or UK Standard upon checkout and our courier will deliver your order at our standard delivery charge. If you're unsure if we deliver to you please email email@example.com before ordering
Is there a minimum drop or delivery charge?
Minimum order is £30. We have included a small delivery charge of £2 per delivery for local areas. Any orders over £80 will be granted free delivery upon checkout.
Are your deliveries safe?
Our delivery drivers are following the social-distancing protocols and will knock, move away from the door before you accept your order. Safe place instructions can be left upon checking out but due to the contents some deliveries to need be acknowledged even if it's a wave at the window before we can leave them.
How do i order?
The easiest way to order is through our website - we are adding things daily as the service continues including things that you may not expect - juice cans etc to make it as easy as we can for our customers to stay at home. It's impossible for us to include all wines/spirits we stock but if you can't find something you are looking for or that particular wine you liked in our store then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to accommodate! If an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will substitute for a suitable replacement. If we have substituted any products will try our best to contact you beforehand but it's not always possible.
When will my delivery arrive?
Please allow 2-4 working days for your delivery to arrive as we are only a small team with 1 van, 5 stores/local areas to cover on top of keeping our shops open. We thank you for your patience and understanding in advance!
Any questions/queries/orders please don't hestitate to email me at email@example.com