Delivery and Returns
FESTIVE DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Order before Thursday 21st December 9am for guaranteed Christmas Delivery. Last shipping day Thursday 21st, last delivery day Saturday 23rd December.
Click & Collect in your local Store right up until Christmas Eve. Orders on Christmas Eve must be made before 10am for guaranteed same-day collection.*
*Same day collection depends on stock in your selected store. If you want to check stock levels for same day collection on Christmas Eve please call your local store.
Free next day collection in store. *
*All collection and deliveries are subject to stock. You will receive an email once your order is ready for collection/has been shipped. If you require immediate collection please contact us to make sure your closest store has this product in stock.
Each parcels are charged at £9.99*. We aim for a 2-5 working day fulfilment from the point of ordering. e.g. you place your order Monday, we aim to have it to you for Wednesday. Please allow the full 5 working days at busier times of year. If your order is out of stock at time of ordering which will delay your delivery time, we will email to let you know.
If you need your order for a specific day please either contact us, or fill in the comment box upon checkout.
The courier attempts to delivery your parcel 2 times, if they do not succeed your parcel goes into the holding bay for 5days until they receive further instructions from yourself or us. After 5days if the receive no instructions the parcel then gets sent back to us. If instructions received it goes out for delivery once more, if again fails it then gets returned to us. See below for return terms and conditions.
*Some Postcodes may require an extra delivery charge e.g Northern Ireland & Highlands/Islands. If you need a specific quote for delivery please contact us.
You ,as a customer, have the right to cancel your order up to 7days after your order has been processed. Your original payment for the goods (not the shipping charge) will be refunded and instructions will be sent to yourself how to send the items back to us. Additional shipping charges to send the item back will be charged to yourself unless;
- damages to items upon delivery - proof of damages must be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items not delivered (unless the courier hasn't been able to deliver due to no one being in - they try twice and on 3rd attempt send items back to us) - please allow 5 working days after we are alerted for us to contact our courier services to find out why the parcel hasn't been delivered. If the items have been lost or damaged we will issue a full refund after the 5 working days/courier service confirms.
No refunds will be given in the event of;
- Order has Been Signed for but not arrived.
- Courier has attempted to deliver parcel 3 times and then sent back to ourselves - we will send out item again if you wish but at another shipping charge to yourself.
- We will take no responsibility if your order has been left in a 'safe place' specified by yourself and isn't there after receiving confirmation of delivery by courier company.
Please note we use an external courier company, UK MAIL.