Case of 12 includes*;
2 x Barramundi Chardonnay/Viognier (South Africa)
2 X Auction House Pinot Grigio (Italy)
2 x Aquiline Sauvignon Blanc (South Africa)
2 x Kleine Kaap Chardonnay (South Africa)
2 x San Vigilio Chardonnay (Italy)
2 x Casa Lejano Sauvignon Blanc (Chile)
*Wine may vary due to changing stock levels. Wines may vary to those in image. Various ABV%
We accept PayPal and the following payment methods;
We offer FREE local delivery to orders over £80. Minimum order is £30, small charge of £2 for orders under £80. Please allow 2-4 working days for your delivery to arrive*. Deliveries may arrive out with the usual courier times as we are only a small team with 2 vans, 8 local areas to cover and 5 stores to keep stocked, a lot of our deliveries are being fulfilled after our drivers usual working day. We apologise if we take a little longer in busier periods and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Please only choose our local delivery option at the checkout for the areas listed below;
- FK10-FK14: Alva, Dollar and all of the Hillfoots/Clackmannanshire area. - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- FK14/PH3: Muchkart/Glendevon - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- PH3, PH4: Auchterarder, Blackford, Dunning + surrounding area - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- PH5, PH6, PH7: Crieff, Muthill, Comrie + surrounding area - Twice per week Monday to Friday
- PH1: Perth - Once per week Monday to Friday
- G82, G83, G84: Helensburgh, Cardross, Dumbarton, Shandon and Alexandria area.- Once/twice per week Tuesday-Thursday
- FK9 4/5, FK15 0/9 Stirling, Bridge Of Allan & Dunblane - Please allow 5 days for this area as we only delivery once a week
- *EH49, EH51, FK2: Linlithgow, Bo'ness, Falkirk (we deliver to this area every 2 weeks, (email for next delivery date). Our store is no longer in Linlithgow but as we have old customers, we include Linlithgow on our local delivery drop but with less frequent deliveries.
If you are out with these areas, we ask that either choose collect in store or UK Mainland upon checkout and our courier will deliver your order at our standard delivery charge. If you're unsure if we deliver to you please email email@example.com before ordering
Next Day Click and Collect
We aim to have your click and collect order ready for next day. *Please be aware all collection and deliveries are subject to stock. You will receive an email once your order is ready for collection/has been shipped. If you require immediate collection please contact us to make sure your closest store has this product in stock.
UK Mainland Delivery
Each parcels are charged at £7.99*. We aim for a 2-5 working day fulfilment from the point of ordering. e.g. you place your order Monday, we aim to have it to you for Wednesday, Friday at the latest. Please allow the full 5 working days at busier times of year. If your order is out of stock at time of ordering which will delay your delivery time. An email will be sent to let you know.
If you need your order for a specific day please either contact us, or fill in the comment box upon checkout.
The courier attempts to delivery your parcel 2 times, if they do not succeed your parcel goes into the holding bay for 5days until they receive further instructions from yourself or us. After 5days if the receive no instructions the parcel then gets sent back to us. If instructions received it goes out for delivery once more, if again fails it then gets returned to us. See below for return terms and conditions.
*Some Postcodes may require an extra delivery charge e.g Northern Ireland & Highlands/Islands. If you need a specific quote for delivery please contact us.
You, as a customer, have the right to cancel your order up to 7days after your order has been processed. Your original payment for the goods (not the shipping charge) will be refunded and instructions will be sent to yourself how to send the items back to us. Additional shipping charges to send the item back will be charged to yourself unless;
- Damages to items upon delivery - proof of damages must be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items not delivered (unless the courier hasn't been able to deliver due to no one being in - they try twice and on 3rd attempt send items back to us) - please allow 5 working days after we are alerted for us to contact our courier services to find out why the parcel hasn't been delivered. If the items have been lost or damaged we will issue a full refund after the 5 working days/courier service confirms.
No refunds will be given in the event of;
- Order has Been Signed for but not arrived.
- Courier has attempted to deliver parcel 3 times and then sent back to ourselves - we will send out item again if you wish but at another shipping charge to yourself.
- We will take no responsibility if your order has been left in a 'safe place' specified by yourself and isn't there after receiving confirmation of delivery by courier company.
Please note we use an external courier company, UK MAIL (DHL)